Sep 12, 2008

Finally

So I'm finally writing a new post. It has been a long time but I have an excuse, it's called work. But I don't want to think about work so we'll leave it at that.

Anyways, lots of exciting things lately. All the RA peeps are back for training, so I will do my best to start corrupting them early. The GF's comp needs some work and the tech guys at Circuit City are going to do it for free for me. The mag class went swimmingly (and yes I just said swimmingly) and I came out of it with an A. Someday soon I shall post my final project, a riveting tale of discrimination and harassment in WoW. Also, I'm finally ahead financially this month. Not by much mind you, but I'm paid up and not completely broke.

Next stop, new computer. I've been fantasizing getting a nice desktop computer for a while now. Working in the computer department with tech guys all day I've learned a lot about computers and have got it in my head to make one. Perhaps make it myself and buy all the parts separate, or at the very least use a site like ibuypower.com and have them custom build it for me...we'll see.

No comments: